- Grey Trousers or Skirt/Pinafore
- Yellow Polo Shirt
- Royal Blue School Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Black Plain Shoes/Trainers (no logos)
- Grey or White Socks or Grey Tights
- Optional – Black Hijab for Muslim Pupils/Black Turban for Sikh Pupils
- Optional Summer Uniform – Grey Shorts or Blue & White Checked Dress
PE Kit for Years 1-6
- Black PE Pumps/Trainers
- Plain/School Logo White T-Shirt
- Black PE Shorts Or Black Tracksuit Bottoms/Joggers
- School Grey PE Hoodie Or School Sweatshirt
PE is part of our curriculum and all children must participate. Children must come to school on their PE day in their PE kit.
Bare feet are required when students use the gym apparatus and are also appropriate for dance activities and some indoor games.
In cold weather, children may wear black tracksuit/jogger bottoms. Devonshire jumpers/fleeces may be worn over the top of PE t-shirts.
Jewellery is not permitted during PE lessons. If any item of jewellery cannot be removed, then it may be covered by a plaster which should be provided by the parent and applied by the child. Staff cannot remove children’s jewellery.
Children must have long hair tied back and off the face for all PE lessons; this applies to both males and females. Long hair is defined as hair that is shoulder length or longer. Hair should be tied up before PE lessons; staff cannot tie children’s hair up.
Should your child need to be excused from PE for medical reasons then a doctor’s note must be provided. Should your child need to be excused from PE for any other reason, a signed parental letter is sufficient.
Inhalers and any other relevant medication are taken to all PE lessons and to extra-curricular clubs. Please ensure these are in school at all times, are in date and clearly labelled with your child’s full name and class.
Swimming lessons take place at Palatine Leaisure Centre for children in Years 4/5. Before purchasing kit, please confirm with the office whether or not your child’s class has been selected for swimming.
Children are are required to have a swimming costume/trunks, towel, waterproof bag and a swimming hat (for children with long hair). All items must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Jewellery is not permitted during swimming lessons. Unlike PE lessons, all items of jewellery must be removed by the child and cannot be covered by a plaster – this includes earrings. Staff cannot remove children’s jewellery.
Purchasing Uniform from a Shop
Purchase uniform from Ragamuffins
1a Westcliffe Drive
Purchasing Uniform Online
Purchase school uniform from myclothing.com
Purchase PE hoodies from topmarqueuniforms.com
We do not permit:
- Body piercings, other than a single pair of small silver/gold stud earrings
- Jewellery, other than a single pair of small silver/gold stud earrings
- False nails
- Temporary tattoos
- Hair that is dyed an unnatural colour
- Hair that has shaved patterns
School Uniform Policy
Our School Uniform Policy is reviewed annually. The school endeavours to consult parents about the school uniform and any changes.
Please click below to read the policy.